Sunoptic LED 4500 Light Source
When used with a fiberoptic headlight, the LED 4500 produces a uniform light spot with no distracting halo or shadows. With no lamps to replace and an expected life of 50,000 hours, the LED 4500 is a long-lasting, cost-efficient alternative to traditional xenon light sources. The LED 4500’s compact size, quiet operation and ease of use make it ideal for working as an independent system or using it as a replacement for older light sources found on endoscopy towers.
NOTE: Price is for light source only. Floorstand (model: SSL0070T) sold separately.
Recommended Headlight Systems: SG40-110-VHB
LED4500 Light Source Features
- Consistent Illumination Output (up to 105,000 lux)
- 20-120mm spot variability at working distance
- Ergonomic turret which accepts various light guides (Storz, Olympus, Wolf, ACMI)
- No lamp to replace – lower cost of ownership & minimal service requirements
- Pulse-width modulation LED brightness dimming for color quality
- Low-profile and Quiet operation
- Auto shutter activates when light guide is removed
LED Light Source
Made in the USA
- Lamp Type: LED
- LED Life: 30,000 hours typ.
- Variable intensity control: 0-105,000 Lux @16″/40 cm working distance
- Dimensions (light source): 11.2″ W x 4.5″ H x 13.2″ D
- Weight: 7.55 lbs
- Color Temperature: 6,500K nominal
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 70 typ.
- Power Consumption: 150 Watts
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Front Panel Controls: On/Off switch, Touch Screen controls, Turret
- Warranty: 3 years
- Regulatory: UL60601, EN 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA, C22.2, No 601.1-M90, CE
- Equipment Class: BF-TYPE
- Recommended Headlight: SL40-110-VHB