Sunoptic LED 2000 Compact Light Source
The LED2000 Light Source is an efficient source of brilliant “daylight” quality light, having a color temperature of 6500k and a typical LED life of 50,000 hours. The LED2000 was engineered to be light weight and compact in size but powerful in quality light output utilizing a new, high efficiency optics design.
NOTE: Price is for light source only. Floorstand (model: SSL0070T) sold separately – adapter plate needed.
Recommended Headlight Systems: SG40-110-VHB
LED 2000 Light Source Features
- Consistent Illumination Output (up to 105,000 lux)
- Rotating turret which accepts various light guides (Storz, Olympus, Wolf, ACMI)
- No lamp to replace – lower cost of ownership & minimal service requirements
- Pulse-width modulation LED intensity control from 0-100%
- Compact-design and low power consumption (52W)
- Auto shutter activates when light guide is removed
LED Light Source
Made in the USA
- Lamp Type: LED
- LED Life: 50,000 hours typ.
- Variable intensity control: 32,000 @16″/40 cm working distance
- Dimensions (light source): 4.65″ W x 3.32″ H x 7.25″ D
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Color Temperature: 6,500K nominal
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 70 typ.
- Power Consumption: 52 Watts typ.
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Front Panel Controls: On/Off switch, Touch Screen controls, Turret
- Warranty: 3 years
- Regulatory: UL60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA, C22.2, No 601.1-M90, CE
- Equipment Class: BF-TYPE