Biliary Split Access Drape
Tested in accordance with ASTM and IEC standards, ScatterGuard Biliary Split Access patient drapes provide excellent protection for fluoro-lab and operating suite personnel during interventional procedures. These drapes are worn by the patient, so you benefit from added protection without the added weight! They are sterile, disposable through normal waste procedures, conform to the patient’s body, and feature 3M adhesive backing to prevent slippage.
Minimum Order: 10 drapes (1 box)
Weightless for Doctor
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 16.5″
- Fenestration: 5″ Center Slit Fenestration
- Core Material: Prolite
- Protection Options: 0.25mm LE
- Shelf Life: Sterile – 3 years after manufacture date
- Quantity: 10 drapes per box
- Fabric: Corzorb
- CE Marked: Yes (only applies to 0.25mm LE)
- Certifications: Certified to ASTM F3094-14 and IEC 61331-1:2014 standards.
- For Use During: Transjugular intraheptic portosystematic shunt (TIPS)
|LEAD EQUIVALENCE||ATTENUATION @ 80kV||ATTENUATION @ 100kV|
Compliance Requirements: ASTMF 2547-18; IEC 61331-1:2014
Biocompatibility Compliance: ISO 10993, ASTM F 719 and ASTM F 720
Disposal: Scatterguard Drapes should be disposed of through normal waste procedures in accordance with local laws and regulations. The material should not be disposed of by incineration and use of self-contained breathing apparatus is recommended if the sheeting is ignited by fire.
Expiration: This is a sterilized product and expiration is set at 3 years from manufactured date per FDA requirement. This indication may be found on the label on the original external packaging and indicates the period of time during which the device, sterilized with Ethylene Oxide, may be used as long as it has been stored properly in suitable conditions and has intact packaging.