9941 Ultralite Lead Glasses
The 9941 Ultralite lead glasses come standard with a rubberized nose bridge. These protective eyewear are designed to offer comfort and provide protection for the entire eye area without the need of additional lead side shields. The 9941 glasses are a popular frame and are ideal for those who have a high power prescription. Available in 2 sizes and optional adjustable nose pads for regular sized frame (9941A).
- Rubberized Temples for Comfort and Grip
- Ideal for high prescriptions
- Available in Regular and Small Sizes
- Adjustable Nose Pads Available
Rx Options Available
- Frame Type: Wraparound
- Front Lens: 0.75mm Pb Glass
- Weight: 64g (regular) | 60g (small)
- Frame Size: 55-22-130 (regular) | 53-22-130 (small)
- Frame Material: Nylon
- Side Shields: 0.50mm Pb Strips optional
- CE Certified: Yes
- Color Options: Red, Silver, Black, Blue
- Rx Options: Single Vision, Bifocal, Progressive
- Min PD Value: 64 (regular) | 58 (small)
|LENS TYPE||LEAD EQUIVALENCE||ATTENUATION @ 100kVp||ATTENUATION @ 150kVp|
|4B Semi Finished Lens – Thin||0.75mm Pb||98.3%||96.4%|
|4B Semi Finished Lens – Thick||1.00mm Pb||99.1%||98.2%|
|6B Semi Finished Lens – Thin||1.05mm Pb||99.2%||98.6%|
|6B Semi Finished Lens – Thick||1.35mm Pb||99.5%||99.0%|
Intended Use: Lead Glasses, Goggles, and fitovers (“Leaded Eyewear”) are intended to be worn by persons who are present in the examination of operating room during medical procedures requiring the use of x-ray/fluoroscopy. They are intended primarily to protect the eyes of the operator from x-ray radiation.
EN 61331-1:2014: (EU) Protective devices against diagnostic Medical X-ray radiation. (Determination of attenuation properties of material)
EN 61331-3:2014: (EU) Protective devices against diagnostic medical X-radiation Part 3: Protective clothing, Eyewear and Protective Patient shields.
ASTM 2547-18: (USA) Standard test method for determining the attenuation properties in a primary x-ray beam of materials used against radiation.
Protection Options: Lead (Pb) equivalent material (mm Pb) ≥ 0.50mm LE at 150kV
- PL75: Plano Lens 0.75mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- PL50: Plano Lens 0.50mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- RX75: Prescription lens 0.75mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- RX50: Prescription lens 0.50mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- SS: Lead strip side shield 0.50mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- SS50: Lead lens side shield 0.50mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
- SS75: Lead lens side shield 0.75mm (± 0.05) Pb equiv.
Maintenance: Examine Leaded Eyewear frequently and before each use. Cease use and replace or repair immediately if the eyewear are chipped, pitted, or damaged. You may tighten screws/hinges if they loosen. Cleaning the Frame: Use any standard eyewear cleaning cloth. Diluted soap and water usually will not discolor or damage the frame. Cleaning the Lenses: Never use ammonia or chlorine-based cleaners. Use of alcohol is permitted for lenses that do not posses an anti-reflective (A/R) coat. To clean A/R coat lenses soak in diluted soap and water. DO NOT allow water to remain or dry onto the lenses as this can discolor/damage the lens. Wipe and dry using a Protech cleaning cloth or equivalent soft, lint free cloth.
Warranty: Protech’s Leaded Eyewear are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for one year. If a defect appears, please contact us or an authorized reseller to begin the RMA process.
The warranty is void when the product has been tampered with, when repairs or attempted repairs have been made by unauthorized persons, or when the item has been subject to misuse, abuse or damage in transit. For more information on Returns, Repairs and Warranty, please visit our Returns and Repairs page.